Here in Texas there has been a lot of talk about new laws affecting dog owners. Zandra Anderson, of TexasDogLawyer.com will be doing a seminar on these new laws. If you’re in the Houston area, I’m sure this will be worth going to.
The Truth about Dogs & Cats & the New Texas Laws that Affect Them (& us, too!)
Mini-Seminar: Texas Legislative Update on Texas Dog Laws (and Kitties, too)
Sunday, Septemeber 30, 2007
@ Pup Scouts USA Training Center (come check out Holly Furgason’s new center!)
1551 Campbell Road
Houston, Texas 77055
(in the same center as Auburn Kennels)
$20.00 Cash at the Door: Includes Handout of the New Laws, a Power Point presentation & Q&A!
Presented by Zandra Anderson
Casual– BYOC: Bring Your Own Chair!!! 🙂
- Dangerous Dog Laws: How to Become a Felon Via Your Dog
- Cruelty: Do the New Laws Even Apply to Cows?
- Dog Fighting: Is this Law really a New Felony?
- Restraint of Dogs: Does this law Outlaw Chaining?
- Roadside Sale of Dogs: So, Does that Mean No Dogs Can be Sold Along the Road?
- Are the emails flying around about the new laws correct?
- Is what you hear on radio & tv correct?
If your inquiring mind wants to know, then join us & find out!!
There were many new laws that went into effect this month regarding Texas Dog Laws (and Kitties, too). The laws were effective as of 9/1/07, but the updated laws are not yet “on the books.” It takes a while for them to be updated and they will not be finished until February 2008, but you can get them at the seminar!
So, come out for a concise, fun presentation & Power Point on the new laws and a chance to see the Pup Scouts Training Center (even has doggy daycare)!
Hope to see you there!
(This isn’t on Zandra’s website, but it is happening! They just haven’t had time to update their website.)